Gitex Technology Week was last week from the 9-13 of October 2011. Staff from CardsPlus was invited to the show to have a peek at some new, exciting information we’ll share in the next few days.
- Source the latest innovative products and services from an industry expected to grow by 12% between 2011 – 2013
- Generate new business leads and cultivate existing customer relationships
- Meet industry experts driving development in this sector: Biometrics, Smartcard Manufacturers, ATM Manufacturers & Distributors, Mobile & Transport Security, Magnetic Card Manufacturers, IT Security & Authentication and many more
- Visit 10 dedicated sectors covering the entire ICT industry
Which brands were on display?
- Digital Identification Solutions (DISO) revealed their new look as a division of Matica System. They had the Laser solution on display revealing their integration with LPI (Laser engraved information) as well as all of their Retransfer printers.
- Zebra Technologies had their P series on display with a large focus on their highly successful label systems
- Matica System had their centralised issuance equipment on display
- Datacard enjoyed a large stand with their CP series (not yet available in South Africa), SD series, and central issuance equipment on display.
This is part of a 3 part series
Read Part 1 – Overview
Read Part 2 – the Debut of LPI by Digital Identification Solution
Read Part 3 – Results of Partner’s Meeting