March 20, 2013
Tomorrow we celebrate a very important day in South Africa- Human Rights Day. It’s a day set apart from all the others to reflect on history, to promote awareness of the present day, and look forward to the future.
Abiding by the law and being a strong role model in the industry is important to us here at CardsPlus. We believe that ethics in business is simple and this Human Rights Day we’re setting out to continue to strive for a better, more ethical, environment in our industry:
So what is our code of ethics? View them here.
September 13, 2012
The Mother City welcomed us with open arms earlier this week when we opened our new branch in Cape Town! We are very excited to welcome the new Cape Town branch to the CardsPlus team!
At our Cape Town CardsPlus branch, you’ll be receiving the same stellar support, service and quality you’ve come to expect- but just dialing a different telephone number!
If you would like to work directly with our Cape Town branch, please send them an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
June 8, 2012
The very competitive single- and/or double-side, edge-to-edge EDIsecure® DCP 350 Direct Card Printer is the perfect solution for all kinds of applications. With its attractive design and sturdy construction, the EDIsecure® DCP 350 produces high quality, professional looking ID cards and fits perfectly on any desk.
EASY TO OPERATE
The EDIsecure® DCP 350 operator-friendly design has a front-facing card feeder and output hopper plus reloadable ribbon cartridges for easy handling of supplies. The EDIsecure® DCP 350 offers a great variety of encoding options such as contact chip, contactless chip and magnetic stripe, and is available with an Ethernet interface.
With its modular assembly, the standard single-side printer can be easily upgraded to a dual-side printer at any time.
Your initial investment is well protected by its compact yet modular design and variety of available options, which eliminates the need to purchase a new system every time your printing requirements change.
Specifications of EDIsecure® DCP 350
- Print Method Color dye-sublimation and monochrome thermal transfer
- Print Mode Single- and/or double-side edge-to-edge direct card printing
- Print Speed Full color: up to 144 cards per hour (single-side)
- Monochrome: up to 720 cards per hour (single-side)
- Print Resolution 300 dpi
- Print Head Operator replaceable, 24 month warranty, no count limitation using EDIsecure® Cards
- Card Types All PVC and Composite PVC Cards of ISO ID-1/CR-80 size, 85.60 x 53.98 mm
- Card Thickness 0.3 – 1.0 mm
- Input Hopper Capacity 100 cards (0.76 mm)
- Output Hopper Capacity 40 cards (0.76 mm)
- Interface USB and optional Ethernet
- Operating System Support Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista Windows 7 (32 & 64 Bit) and Mac
- Printer Dimensions (WxLxH) Single: 170 x 420 x 195 mm (6.7” x 16.5” x 7.7” in.) Double: 170 x 510 x 195 mm (6.7” x 20” x 7.7” in.)
- Weight Approx. 5 kg (11lbs.)
- Power Supply 100/120 V and 220/240 V, 50/60 Hz FCC, CE, UL, GOST-R, and CCC approved, 45W
Read the CardsPlus review here